Tuesday, May 8, 2012

What I am?

I often challenge myself to learning things (sometimes that others think I can't do) or set very high goals for myself
I sometimes go out of my way to help people (though I don't think they realize it)
I am often obsessed with various TV-shows or actors or whatnot
I am very competitive
I am easily hurt, and will dwell upon these feelings and analyse them
I am unable to let go of hurtful feelings - I will bring them up again as soon as something similar happens
I act introvert around extroverts and extrovert around introverts or close friends
I am often called weird
I want my friends to text me or chat with me on Skype but I am annoyed when they do
I am a perfectionist but not detail-oriented
I will research or nurture my newest interest for hours at end
I flee from responsibilities yet I feel bored without them
I hate it when someone overestimates their own ability and becomes arrogant
I believe that everyone are good at their core; I dislike the black and white-view. I can't bring myself to think that anyone are behaving badly for its own sake.
I can't stand it when my friends laugh at someone behind their back, just as much as I don't want to be laughed at myself
I will only act according to the normal social rules among people I don't know well and authorities - otherwise I follow my own set of rules that I have noticed to be a bit unique
I believe in action rather than words
I am very lazy, but hard-working once I get started
I never miss a deadline set by an authority; I often miss deadlines set by myself or friends
Most of my ideas just stay in my head
I seek out strong feelings - usually love or sadness
I see everything that could go wrong
I will express strong negative feelings by jokingly complaining about whatever caused them
I feel better having one very close friend than lots of "shallow" friends
I am practical
I love to analyse behaviours
While I had no problem spending 3 weeks constantly in the company of my best friend, I will tire of hanging out in my group of friends within a few hours
I usually say something general, then give an example to clarify
I am very empathetic
I prefer to learn by trial and error, unless it's at work or something similar
I want to know the reasons
I often buy, bring or do things "just in case"
I can quite easily grasp general concepts
I have a horribly detail memory
I like to plan what I want to do, but I don't have to follow my plans
I am very bad at everyday life maintenance, but I am almost obsessive-compulsive with my computer keyboard being clean (my friends seem to find this funny)
I often catch myself buying stuff just because I want them, without really planning to do anything with them (mostly books)
I keep things even if they are of no use to me. I am very careful with all of my possessions - I don't really like the thought of breaking them through excessive use.

I fear..:
Realizing who I thought was my friend actually doesn't like me at all
Not living up to expectations
Never being anyone's first choice of company
Overestimating my own abilities
To be misunderstood
Being laughed at

I want..:
To be seen as kind and deep/hard to understand
To be understood
To impress with skills and niceness
To be seen as humble
To be truly helpful to the emotional well-being of friends
To be able to, without fear, be myself with one person
To be seen as authentic
To be accepting
To be interesting
To do things well

I need..:
Reassurance that I'm liked
To have time for myself
Something to obsess over
To have someone who is very close to me

My friends have called me: 
Kind
Selfish
Cute
Weird
Good at everything
Annoying
Smart
Quiet

No comments:

Post a Comment