Thursday, January 5, 2012

Most romantic NFs

'ENFPs - infatuation junkies; the possibility of love is everywhere
ENFJs - heartbreakers; they love for you to love them
INFPs - dreamers; they love the idea of love
INFJs - perfectionists; they love to perfect their idea of love '

In Reply:
"I love people to love me ... but the last thing I want to do is break hearts because that breaks mine more.

The reason why we come across as "heartbreakers" is because people fall in love with us. However, a "heartbreaker" carries the connotation of "player" for me, therefore I choose to reject the idea that I could ever be a heartbreaker in that sense.

My heart's been broken by more women than I've broken. Though I know that many women have been attracted to me / infatuated with me ... but I've given them more of myself than I could despite being in committed relationships all my life.

If the choice comes between choosing someone I love over choosing someone who loves me. I will always choose the person I love.

I don't like the idea of being in love for the sake of it. And I will never take a woman for a ride without letting her know that she's doing it willingly. The gift of companionship goes beyond "romance". The intimate closeness of something that goes beyond friendship and cannot be defined by love or romance is what I strive for in all of my relationships. "

No comments:

Post a Comment